We pray you are well, and drawing near to God who loves to draw near to us (James 4:8).
On March 10th, 2022 Community Church Leadership Team approved the COVID-19 Taskforce recommendations as follows:
1) Masks Optional in Church Building beginning Sunday, March 13, 2022. Encourage people to continue to walk in love and unity with others regardless of masked or unmasked.
2) Communion: on April 3, 2022, begin serving as pre-Covid, by walking up to receive bread/cup (intinction), with communion “kits” still available for anyone who wants them.
3) Hospitality Team: Approved to phase in more food, and to invite people to bring food to share for Sunday hospitality, Easter hospitality (4/17/22) with food available before, in-between services.
4) Community Potluck: May 29, 2022, Noon in Fellowship Hall to celebrate Immerse Journey.
5) Building Use: Weddings, Memorials, Concerts all as pre-Covid; Wedding Receptions only for church members; other Receptions and Food Service including Hispanic events okay; Overnight Retreats okay again.
6) Continue to provide fresh air with windows opened and ceiling fans on; hand-warmers; heaters; hand cleaner stations; KN95masks available. Okay to gradually phase out all these over next few months, but keep hand cleaner stations available.
Jesus told us that we love Him by caring for “the least of these my brothers and sisters.” Let us make every effort to love one another in ways that care for the health and wellness of each person we meet. Please join us for worship in-house at 9AM (contemporary) and 11AM (classic), or via livestream (on our church YouTube channel), or watch our recorded livestream services at a later time here. We will continue to meet in-person with our Grow Groups and other small groups.
COVID-19 Silver Linings
COVID-19 Action Plan
Local Health Resources
Clatsop County Department of Public Health https://www.co.clatsop.or.us/publichealth/page/coronavirus-what-you-need-know
Seaside Providence Medical Center https://www.providence.org/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus-advisory/
Columbia Memorial Hospital https://columbiamemorial.org/covid-19-updates/
State and National Health Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Covenant Church Resources
Pacific NorthWest Conference http://pacnwc.org/covid-19-resources/
Evangelical Covenant Church (national) https://covchurch.org/covid-19/
CALL TO PRAYER
Let’s daily continue to pray for God’s healing grace to be at work in our community, state, nation, and world, slowing the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), and bringing healing to the thousands of people who are suffering from this disease worldwide. May you know the power of God’s love, be filled with joy in Christ’s presence today, and in the weeks ahead, may we all prayerfully approach God’s throne with confidence, asking for God’s grace to help us in our time of need.