We love to pray and study God’s Word together at Cannon Beach Community Church! You are most welcome to join one of our regular prayer groups. We also invite you to share a prayer request, a thanksgiving or concern, here on this website (see link below), by phone to the Church Office (503-436-1222), on a prayer card when you come to worship with us, or in person during worship. Keep on the watch for other prayer ministry events; such as Bless our Schools Sunday, and new prayer resources in our Prayer Room (Library by Lobby).
• Tuesday Morning Women’s Prayer Time: 9AM in the Fellowship Hall
• Thursday Men’s Prayer Breakfast: 7:00AM in the Fellowship Hall on 1st & 3rd Thursdays
• Saturday Men’s Prayer Breakfast: 8:00AM in the Fellowship Hall on 2nd Saturdays
• Sunday Morning Prayer Team: 8AM in Pastor David’s Study
- Links to David’s blog posts on prayer
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. . . . All the believers were together and had everything in common. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.~Acts 2:42-47