SUNDAY WORSHIP TIMES
|Evensong (1st & 3rd Sundays)||
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE:
TYPES OF MEMBER USE:Member Weddings & Wedding Receptions
- All non-member wedding church use policies apply except for pricing and the fact that wedding receptions are allowed.
- The wedding reception must honor all church use policies for local resident family/friend celebrations & all the policies in the Building Use General Contract including the following:
- Use of hall, kitchen, and hall rest rooms are available. All other rooms are blocked off or off limits.
- Maximum of 75 people.
- All celebrations must end at 10pm. Cleaning without music or noise can continue until 11pm. No celebration will begin before 8am.
- The wedding must follow all the policies of the Tradition Non-member wedding including the following:
- Includes exclusive use of Sanctuary and entire church with changing rooms in basement & upstairs classrooms beginning 4pm on rehearsal night and 8am-8pm on wedding day. This includes cleaning time.
- Maximum guest seating is 210.
- You may use a Christian pastor of your choice. (The Pastor may also be available.)
- Decorating per church guidelines allowed, but keep in mind the more decorating and moving around of church objects that you do the more work you will have to take down, clean, and re-set up the church after the wedding in a limited time-frame.
- Candelabra, Communion table, piano, & welcome area available for your use.
- Use of projector & sound system available for additional fees.
- Click HERE to access applicaitons formsMember Family/Friend Celebrations
- Member Family/Friend Celebrations have the similar guidelines as Resident Family/Friend Celebrations except that there are no fees or contracts.
- You celebration must be scheduled with the Church Administration.
- Fill out a Church Use Request for Members and Friends and submit it to the Church Administrator for planning and scheduling.
- Click HERE to access applicaitons formsChurch Ministries Events & Use
- As church ministries perform their work and plan events to complete that work, a great deal of flexibility is allowed to make their events successful within church policies.
- Fill out a Church Use Request for Members and Friends and submit it to the Church Administrator for planning and scheduling. If something is not consistent with current policies, a presentation before the Church Session may be required for approval or alternate action.
- Click HERE to access applicaitons forms